Customer Service Policies
NextTrip is committed to ensuring you have an enjoyable journey with us. We have provided the below customer service policies to help you understand the terms that govern your booking. If you have any questions regarding these policies you may contact NextTrip by telephone 1-888-444-5555 or by mail:
1560 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway
Sunrise, Florida 33323
General Travel Information and Policies
Travel and Health Documents
- Passport and visa requirements as well as vaccination certificates and other health requirements change from time to time. It is your sole responsibility to determine if any visa and vaccinations are required. Individuals who do not have proper documents or vaccinations may be prevented from traveling and will forfeit 100% of the total price.
Traveling with Special Needs and Disabilities
- Please notify us of any special needs or requirements you may have. Failure to do so may result in an individual's inability to participate in any or all of travel booking. NextTrip will assist in providing information regarding any limitations you may face, however, NextTrip assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided, nor assumes any responsibility for the our suppliers ability to accommodate your requests or needs.
Currency and Bank Fees
- Unless otherwise noted, when you pay NextTrip, your payment will be processed in United States Dollars. When the travel supplier, such as an airline, hotel, or cruise line, processes your payment, it will be processed in the country in which the supplier is based or where your travel originates.
- NextTrip or our travel suppliers may have to verify the validity of the payment card or the availability of funds.
- Some banks and credit card issuers may impose fees for international transactions, such as making a booking using a US-issued credit card with a non-US merchant.
- We may need to pass your credit card to non-US based travel suppliers to charge the card, for example airfare purchased on a non-US based airline.
- The exchange rate and foreign transaction fee(s) is determined solely by your credit card issuer or bank on the date they process the transaction. NextTrip assumes no liability for the accuracy of the exchange rate or for the fees charged.
- If you have any questions regarding the exchange rate or fees charged on your booking, please contact your bank or credit card issuer.
Airfare purchased through NextTrip
NextTrip sells airfare tickets on behalf of airlines and other travel suppliers. We advise our customers to be aware of the following information and policies:
Contract of Carriage
- Passengers who booked air transportation through NextTrip are subject to the contract of carriage with the airline operating the flight. Passengers are encouraged to review the contract of carriage to understand their responsibilities and rights, which may vary from airline to airline.
- By booking, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of carriage issued by the airline, which can be found on the airline's website or contacting the airline's customer service department. Furthermore, you agree to make payment of all amounts when due and in compliance with the airline's rules and restrictions regarding the availability and use of fares, products, and services. Airfare is only guaranteed once the purchase has been completed and the ticket(s) have been issued. Airlines may change their prices without notice. If full payment is not received by the ticketing date and time required by the airline, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
Cancelations & No-Shows
- If you cancel your booking or do not show for the flight(s), you may be entitled to a refund. To determine your eligibility for a refund, please contact NextTrip, who will submit your request to the airline on your behalf.
- We may offer you the opportunity to book airfare as a combination of two one-way tickets instead of a roundtrip ticket. If you book two one-way tickets, each ticket is subject to its own rules, regulations, restrictions, and fees. If an airline change causes you to make a change to the other one-way flight, you will be responsible for any fees incurred for making changes to the unaffected flight.
- The price of your flight will be displayed in US Dollar as a courtesy. The currency charged to your credit card will depend on the origin country of your first departure point. As a result, the amount charged to your credit card by the airline may be slightly different due to currency fluctuations. You may also incur a fee from your credit card company to process the transaction plus any applicable taxes for international purchases. We recommend you contact your credit card issuer to determine what, if any, fees they may impose.
Transportation of Hazardous Materials
- United States Federal Law prohibits the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in your luggage (carry-on or checked) as well as your personal belongings.
- Violation of this law can result in five years' imprisonment and penalties of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124).
- Hazardous materials may include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives, and radioactive materials.
- There are special exemptions for small quantities of medicinal and toilet items carried in your luggage and certain smoking materials you may carry on your person.
Pre-paid Hotel Rates (NextTrip Value Rates)
NextTrip and our suppliers pre-negotiate certain room rates. These rates can be identified on our website(s) as NextTrip Value Rates. When you book these rates, you authorize NextTrip to book reservations for the full amount displayed, which includes the room rate plus any applicable taxes and fees. Your credit card will be charged by NextTrip for the total reservation price in United States Dollars, regardless of the location of the hotel.
NextTrip Value Rates include service charges charged by NextTrip for the facilitation of the booking. The service charge amount will vary depending on the hotel location, travel dates, hotel type, room type, and length of stay. NextTrip does not disclose the actual service charge but rather includes it in the rate presented on the website. When you book a NextTrip Value Rate, the supplier will invoice NextTrip for the negotiated price of the room, and NextTrip will retain any difference between the amount you pay and the amount paid to the supplier.
NextTrip Value Rates are non-refundable rates, and in most cases the reservation may not be modified without forfeiture of the full amount paid to NextTrip. Cancellation and change fees are identified in the rules and restrictions for your reservation. If you fail to cancel your reservation before the cancellation policy period, you will be subject to the cancellation penalty indicated. If you fail to show (No-Show) on the first night of your reservation, you must contact NextTrip if you intend to utilize any portion of your reservation. If you fail to notify NextTrip, the remaining nights of your reservation are subject to cancellation and forfeiture of any remaining nights, and no refund will be provided.
You may be asked to present a credit card or provide a cash deposit at check-in to cover additional expenses incurred during your stay. Such deposit is not related to your NextTrip booking nor is it related to any payment received by NextTrip for your hotel booking.
Prepaid rates typically do not accrue hotel loyalty points. Please consult your loyalty program's terms and conditions to determine if your pre-paid rate is eligible for loyalty points.
Pay at hotel rates
With certain hotels and rate plans, you will have the option to pay for your hotel stay at check-in. NextTrip will provide the hotel your credit card information to guarantee the reservation. The hotel will charge your credit card in the local currency at the time of your stay. Tax rates and foreign exchange rates may change in the time between your booking and the dates of your stay. When you book a pay at hotel rate, NextTrip facilitates the booking and may be paid a fee by the hotel for this booking.
NextTrip Journeys Experiences Information and Policies
NextTrip Experiences are personalized curated travel packages that include accommodations and guided activities. The following policies apply to NextTrip Experiences:
- All prices listed on the Experiences section of the website are per person and are based on double occupancy (in US Dollars) unless otherwise indicated.
- All rates listed on this website are "from prices" and correspond to the lowest season in the year for the itinerary presented. This website should be used for research purposes only as most experiences can be customized. You will be quoted specific prices for the itinerary, duration, season, and the number of passengers you select.
- Rates are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed until your booking is confirmed.
- Once your itinerary is confirmed, all prices are guaranteed unless otherwise indicated. NextTrip will disclose, both when quoted and prior to any payment being received any prices that are not guaranteed.
Price Inclusions and Exclusions
- Price inclusions and exclusions will be identified on your quote. Please look closely at your quote to understand what is included and what is not included. Generally, the following items are excluded from the price of your experience: air transportation from your origin city to the destination and air transportation required to travel between destinations, unless specified. Personal expenses such as passport, visas, room service, meals not mentioned in experience, phone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages, and optional activities.
- Some taxes and fees may not be included in your experience price. These items will be identified on your quote.
- NextTrip is pleased to provide you a complimentary quote. To receive a quote, please contact us toll-free at 1-800-255-4266 or by completing the Plan Now section on the Experience you are interested in.
- Most itineraries can be customized. Our Personal Journeys Consultants are happy to assist you with building a unique itinerary and will provide a quote based on your specific request.
- In most cases, quotes are valid for 14 days from the date it is provided.
- Quotes do not guarantee availability, and prices are subject to change until a booking the booking is confirmed.
Travel Document Delivery
- Travel documents are issued after final payment is received and our sent approximately 3 weeks prior to your experience departure date. If you require documents sooner than 3 weeks prior to departure, please contact your Personal Journeys Consultant for assistance.
- Travel documents are sent electronically, however, if paper documents are required, they will be mailed to the billing address provided at the time of final payment. Unfortunately, travel documents may not be mailed to an alternative address. An adult signature will be required for all travel documents.
- You may request that travel documents be printed and shipped to you. Requests for paper travel documents will incur a n0n-refundable fee of $20 USD. Travel documents will be shipped to the billing address provided at the time of final payment. An adult signature will be required for all travel documents that are shipped.
Deposit and Payments
- To confirm your booking, NextTrip requires a deposit. The amount of the deposit will be provided by your Personal Journeys Consultant as part of the quote.
- Full Payment must be received no later than 90 days prior to your departure date unless otherwise noted on your quote.
- If full payment is not received 90 days prior to your departure, your booking may be canceled, and all monies received are forfeited.
- Bookings made within 90 days of departure require Full Payment at the time of booking.
Cancelations and Changes
- Changes may be made to your booking up until final payment is received. Once final payment has been received, NextTrip will charge you a $100 per person change fee plus any fees that may be charged by our suppliers. NextTrip will advise you of all change fees, and will require your acceptance of fees prior to making any changes.
- Changes may result in changes to your Experiences price. Any Experiences price change will be provided to you for approval prior to confirming the change.
- Due to the unique nature of our Experiences product, cancelations can be costly. The following cancelation policy applies to our Experiences product:
- Time of deposit until Final Payment Due Date: 100% refund unless otherwise noted.
- Final Payment Due Date until 45 Days prior to departure: Forfeiture of 50% of the total price.
- 44 Days or less prior to departure or a no-show: Forfeiture of 100% of the total price.
- Refunds are subject to approval and will be issued within 30 days of request receipt and approval.
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment or by bank check at the discretion of NextTrip.
NextTrip Business Subscription Plans and Fees Policies
NextTrip Business provides a subscription-based service for business travel. The following policies apply to your paid, trial, or other subscription services. Your activation of an account indicates your acceptance of the following terms and conditions, and policies:
Plans and Subscription Fees
- Subscriptions are available to a variety of features and services, we refer to them as "Plans".
- Access to NextTrip Business requires a per-user Subscription Fee. The Subscription Fee is assessed based on the Plan and Term for in which you are enrolled.
- Subscriptions are available in a variety of recurring payment plans. You have the right to change your payment plan or to cancel your Subscription in its entirety at the end of the Term.
- NextTrip reserves the right to change, rearrange, add, or delete services within any or all Plans at any time, without notice. Further, we may modify, offer additional, or cease offering certain services at any time, including adjusting the pricing for any Plan. We reserve the right to migrate you to another Plan at any time.
- Subscriptions are billed in US Dollar. As such, individuals with credit cards issued outside the United States may experience currency fluctuations which can cause the amount billed to to be different. Additionally, your credit card company may charge a fee for foreign currency charges. We encourage you to check with your credit card issuer about any fees they may charge.
Cancellation of Subscription
- Your Term will either be monthly or annually, based on your selection at the time of enrollment.
- You may modify or cancel your Subscription at the end of the Term.
- If you enrolled in a free trial, you must cancel your subscription by 11:59PM Eastern on the expiration date of the free trial to avoid being billed for the Plan in which you enrolled.
- Subscription Fees are non-refundable and will not be pro-rated if you cancel your subscription before the end of the Term.
NextTrip is a registered seller of travel in each of the states listed below:
- California registration number 2129205-50
- Florida registration number P150000087247
- Hawaii registration number TAR 7236
- Ohio registration number 2129205
NextTrip is a member of the International Association of Travel Agents (IATA) with registration number 10542195.
Limits on Responsibility
NextTrip Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Sunrise, Florida. It purchases transportation, hotel accommodations, restaurant, and other services from various independent suppliers that are not subject to NextTrip's control. NextTrip cannot, therefore, be liable for death, personal injury, or any other loss that may occur (1) due to any act or omission of any such supplier, or (2) be any reason of any other event over which it has no control. Cruise itineraries and sightseeing excursions are subject to change without notice. If a vessel is not able to operate as advertised, a comparable cruise program may be substituted, based upon the decision of the cruise line operating the vessel.